* Always consult your teacher if you are not sure how to put
together your instrument.
* NEVER force the parts of your instrument together.
* When assembling the flute only hold the non-keyed parts (the barrel and the
bottom of the foot).
* NEVER use lubrication of any kind.
* Wipe off your fingerprints after every use. A clean, non-treated
cotton cloth will work the best. If you do choose to use a treated
polishing cloth be sure that it is for a SILVER finished instrument.
Using the wrong cloth could cause scratches.
* Clean out the moisture from your instrument with an absorbent
cloth or swab after every use. Clean the inside of all 3 sections
of the flute. Removing the moisture from your flute before
putting it away each time will prolong the life of the pads.
* Always store your instrument in its case with the lid closed
when not in use. This will prevent any excess tarnishing and
lower the risk of damage.
* Do not put anything (including sheet music) inside the
case with your instrument that does not belong. Closing the
case with extra contents can cause damage to the delicate
keys. Also, make sure that all the latches are securely closed
before transporting your instrument.
Find Your Instrument Now
at www.stringseason.com and www.bandseason.com